Thread: Touch .kepub.epub
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 01:22 PM   #33
giorgio130
Time Waster
giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo and Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by eXistenZ View Post
Hi someone can help me to install Joel Goguen's extension on mac?
I followed the istructions on github and created the KoboTouchExtended.zip file.
The last point "Shut down Calibre and run calibre-customize -b /path/to/calibre-kobo-driver" is not so clear to me (my fault of course) someone can point me to the right path to the kobo driver?

Thank you
This is not really clear on the readme file, as those are two different alternatives. If you create the zip with those file then proceed to install as any other calibre plugin, just open preferences, then plugins, install... etc.
giorgio130 is offline   Reply With Quote