View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 11:59 PM   #14
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Not Technology books.
Don't you keep all your DOS Assembler Programming manuals, and Windows NT 4.0 Resource Kit manuals so you can sit down in front of a cosy fire for a fun night reading?

I think it was the Windows 2000 Server Resource Kit that made me saddest. Besides being a collection almost too heavy to pick up, when they eventually went for recycling I felt like Bart Simpson returning his schools books: "see, some in still in their original wrapper".
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote