View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 03:26 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glottalpoly View Post
I have about 4,000 PDFs in Calibre on my PC. I wish to transfer them ALL to my Nexus. From the screen prints it looks like I have to select groups(e.g. by author). That would be a pain (over 2,000 authors). Is there a "Transfer all" option ?
This is a calibre function that functions the same for any device connected to calibre. Once your Nexus is connected via CC, in the calibre GUI simply select the books you want send to your device (in your case do a Ctrl-a to select all books) then click Send to device.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote