View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 10:01 AM   #31
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by usuallee View Post
Not to nitpick becuase I kow it would be impossible to list every genre and subgenre, but any such poll really should have literature choices, i.e. "Classic Lit" and "Modern/Contemporary Lit".
I've apologized for forgetting Literature, and putting Travel twice. I did the best I could. It's my first poll. I was more focused on the poll working correctly (and ebing multiple choice) than I was about the list I made. I used as much of the original poll as possible and added other categories using other posters suggestions. You can always use the 'Other' option to add a vote for any categories that I missed.

Last edited by Pookeysgirl; 11-13-2012 at 10:06 AM.
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote