View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 02:24 PM   #57
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Hmm... I just got a reply back about the 40 K3 units. He said that the 75% he tested as "good" powered on, but that the screens did not change when pressing buttons. Let's hope that is "normal" behavior for these, because that *could* potentially be a sign of damaged screens. I hope that the price is right. My bid is awfully high for any less than 30 good screens.

EDIT: I got a clarification message now after requesting more details. The screens DID change at power up. Great!

Last edited by geekmaster; 09-24-2012 at 03:37 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote