View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 10:14 AM   #421
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
My tablet now has 64GB and I still find myself switching music, audiobooks, documents, movies (both for work and for entertainment) in and out all the time; while I struggle to keep 3-5 GB free.
Well, you have the cloud and when you realize that you do not then need to have all your music and movies on the device you do not fill it up. I suppose it helps that I do not listen to audio books, music or watch movies. I listen to pod casts but have not filled up any device yet with pod casts.

I used to fill up my devices with files that I then did not use. And I really thought that I needed all these files on my devices...
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote