View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 05:06 AM   #25
feenix1363
Lost and clueless
feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Glo, Kindle for Andriod, Kobo for Android
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozric View Post
I'm tempted to get one of the official Sony covers just so I have something to keep my new Reader in--I'd like to take it with me on a trip next month--but I just know if I wait a couple months or so, a third party will come out with one that I actually like, making the Sony cover a waste of money. I have a Tuff-luv easel-style cover for my PRS-350 and it's pretty awesome. I wouldn't mind something similar for my T1.
Tuff luv are planning on releasing a similar cover within a month, or at least thats what they told me.
feenix1363 is offline   Reply With Quote