Thread: Oz help needed
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 02:53 PM   #19
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
My nephew read the 800+ pages of "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" when he was 7 years old and was entranced by it.
Yeah my nephew was a harry potter nut too. I can't remember how old he was when he got into I'm thinking around 9yrs. He read each book multiple times and even order the UK English version of the books just to read them in it's original form.

My daughter 8yrs reads that much but could never get into HP. She'll u sally likes girly books which don't tend to be in such a large volume. So she'll read them back to back finishing one book a day.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote