View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 03:29 PM   #66
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
Disclaimer: The following is wholly anecdotal and completely unsourced.

I have multiple devices, and find that different ones serve me better depending on what I'm reading and why I'm reading it. I'd never argue that any one choice is universally better than the others, because it isn't for me, so why would it be for anyone else.

Paper and screens are going to coexist for a long time, and most of us are likely to use both, albeit to different degrees.

Personally, I'll be happy if I never read a mass-market paperback again; those things are a pain. Trades and hardcovers are fine, but mass-market is a chore to read. In the meantime, I'll switch between eink, LCD, and paper as the situation requires.
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote