View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 11:37 AM   #10
Catsnkites
Connoisseur
Catsnkites can illuminate an eclipseCatsnkites can illuminate an eclipseCatsnkites can illuminate an eclipseCatsnkites can illuminate an eclipseCatsnkites can illuminate an eclipseCatsnkites can illuminate an eclipseCatsnkites can illuminate an eclipseCatsnkites can illuminate an eclipseCatsnkites can illuminate an eclipseCatsnkites can illuminate an eclipseCatsnkites can illuminate an eclipse

Device: Kobo Libre
OK, so it sounds like my idea will work ... STR Glow + Calibre.... A few more brief, I hope! , questions ...

I don't have to "root" the STR Glow to use Calibre?

Currently, if I buy a book from Barnes and Noble and I turn on the Wifi, the B&N book automatically downloads ... I know that, using Calibre, I would sideload the B&N books ... BUT, will they show up again when I turn Wifi on? Or would I just never turn on the Wifi?

askyn spoke of creating a folder for related books while MooseFam5 spoke of a catalog ... but still having to go back to the Nook Library to choose a book to read ...
I guess that wasn't really a question, just confusion....

And one last question ... if I start using Calibre on my Nook Classic, can I go back if I don't like it?

That may be the best thing to do ... use it for the reader I have to see if it like it ...
Catsnkites is offline   Reply With Quote