View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 09:54 AM   #289
CyberSmoke53
Enthusiast
CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyberSmoke53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Stll waiting on my code. I called BN customer service last week and pretty much the customer service rep said be patient, wait. Your code will come. I told the lady that we only had a couple of weeks to still access the books so we couldn't wait tooo long. The BN customer rep said that the actual time limit for the book transfers may be extended. (She didn't say nothing about the access to the bookshelves being extended though).

I have backed up all my eReader and Fictionwise books again last week in case some have been updated for bad formatting ( I know I am dreaming lol). Except for the .LIT books that also weren't available at the startup of the agency pricing disaster I WAS ABLE to Download ALL of MY Secure MOBI and Ereader PDB formatted books this time! Many of the Secure titles will NOT bulk download, but if you review your MyBooks readme file in the bulkdownload folder, the secure books that did not download in bulk downloads are clearly listed. You can Manually download them by going to your bookshelves and selecting the titles individually - I had 79 titles that didnot download in bulk. All of the agency titles that didn't download in 2010 were now available again and did download a fresh copy! So make sure you check your readme.txt files and get ALL your books!
CyberSmoke53 is offline   Reply With Quote