View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 07:43 AM   #37
5thWiggle
Benevolent Evil Lord
5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Note, iPad Mini, PocketEdge(retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by OakdaleMike View Post
And if you take away the widgets, you might as well run iOS! No sane Android user would have a widgetless home screen!

And who in the world has a plain black background on their Android phone?

Nothing but stark bare icons and folders.
Utilitarian.

No widgets, nothing sucking up battery, bandwidth or processor. Nothing to suck up my brainwaves and report my activies to the aliens (plus my tinfoil beanie helps too... )

BTW, the backgrounds I use are not plain black but they are simple and uncluttered. I don't do live wallpapers either.
5thWiggle is offline   Reply With Quote