View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 06:33 PM   #45
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
I picked this one up earlier in the thread but I've been wondering; this one came out two full weeks before April was even here. How early do these become available? Is May already available? What about June? The Baen web site already shows the bundles available through June but I'm not sure if you can purchase and download yet.

Anyone know?

- Byron
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote