Thread: Dictionary FAQ
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 05:22 PM   #6
stehk
Enthusiast
stehk knows what is on the back of the AURYN.stehk knows what is on the back of the AURYN.stehk knows what is on the back of the AURYN.stehk knows what is on the back of the AURYN.stehk knows what is on the back of the AURYN.stehk knows what is on the back of the AURYN.stehk knows what is on the back of the AURYN.stehk knows what is on the back of the AURYN.stehk knows what is on the back of the AURYN.stehk knows what is on the back of the AURYN.stehk knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Kindle 2
yes, I obviously didn't point that out clear enough in the faq.
There is the metadata entry for a book, and a metadata entry for the dictionary.
Someone even wrote a little program to automate the changing of the dictionary metadata (though only english, romanian and french are supported if i remember right)

A dictionary of course has the normal metadata language of the book as well. You can use this property for instant lookup within a dictionary from another dictionary. see link in faq

- harry
It just picks any of them. I don't have any idea what the criteria are and it's quite annoying.
I had to change all the language data of my german- spanish/english/... dictionaries to romanian- so they don't interfere.

Last edited by stehk; 05-01-2011 at 05:24 PM.
stehk is offline   Reply With Quote