View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 02:34 PM   #1
Pomtroll
Guru
Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, Sony T1, Kindle Touch, Kindle PW1
Okay I Looked at the Kindle3

We were in Best Buy Saturday & I saw the Nook display just as we walked into the store. Then I noticed the Kindle display to the side. So of course I had to look. It was just in demo mode but I did get to pick it up & fiddle with the buttons. I have to say I'll take my Nook any day. I don't know if it is because the Nook is my first e-reader but I do like the touch screen a lot better. And holding he kindle it was too easy to hit the menu button & if I held it further up it was too easy to hit the page turning buttons.

I will say the Kindle page turning buttons are more sensitive so turn easier. I'm sure there are other things nice about the Kindle, but as it was only in demo mode I sure wouldn't have been able to tell.

Another thing none of the sales people knew much about either e-reader. But they did say they sold a lot of Nooks. But since they just got in the Kindle, I don't know how they will compare in a couple of weeks.
Pomtroll is offline   Reply With Quote