View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 04:49 PM   #57
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by NormHart View Post
Amen to that!

No one has any comment on the GelaSkins? I really love this one (zoom in and read the book titles) but I fail to understand how it works with the Kindle. I went ahead and ordered the Amazon default cover since I am slightly worried about clutching something so thin for hours and hours with my hands (old age is a wonderful thing). According to the blurb the standard(?) cover folds all the way around in back and should be very comfortable.

Whoa! I *love* that skin! In fact, when I get *my* Kindle 2, I'm buying one right away - along with the M-Edge case!

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote