View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 09:58 PM   #518
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
No I just don't care for the Amasis version of Italics. The lower case a's are different for one instance and they look like two different fonts. I plan to do some tweaking to get them to match better.
I have the version of Amasis that comes with the T1 and yes, the italics do look like a different font now that I look at it. The version of Amasis from the T1 looks like the one you screen capped except not fixed up.

So how are you going to fix the italics other then redraw a lot of the letters?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote