Thread: SoundKloud
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 12:35 PM   #173
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
@qlob, @twobob -

Can I get http://www.shoutcast.com/ on this application?

Note their page banner.
If yes, change the splash screen and sell them a copy for Kindles.
Somebody really needs to be paying for all of this "Kindle community service" work.
I played shoutcast streams on my K3 within a week or so of getting my first kindle. Just pipe wget into aplay or something like that. No GUI though. It keeps playing when it goes into screensaver mode too, as long as the USB cable is plugged into the host PC for the internet feed.

For most people, a GUI like this would be a big help though. That nasty command line can be scary and dangerous.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote