View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 06:21 AM   #15
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Well unless I misunderstood.. this thread was not about whether or no you should have a web site, but whether or not it made sense to sell your own stuff instead of using Amazon, B&N, etc. I think most would agree having a web presence is required anymore, but I personally think handing the selling yourself instead of linking/imbedding places like Amazon is not the best use of time and resources. It is doable, but that does not make it wise.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote