Thread: I demo'd a K4
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 05:16 PM   #5
bchaplin
Enthusiast
bchaplin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bchaplin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bchaplin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bchaplin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bchaplin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bchaplin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bchaplin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bchaplin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bchaplin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bchaplin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bchaplin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, K3 (Kindle Keyboard)
I'm actually convinced that at this point the K3 (Kindle Keyboard) is my favorite of all the Kindles ever made, in terms of form factor. I made the mistake of purchasing the Wifi version when I purchased mine a year ago, and have decided to upgrade to a 3G KK, and either keep my current one as a backup or give it to a relative. The bezel is the perfect size for me. I've never had an issue with the screen. I like the physical keyboard. I wish they had included a row of numbers on the keyboard, but that is my only quibble with it. I would have waited to evaluate the K4, touch version, but the lack of physical page turn buttons makes it a no-go for me. I'll keep the K3 until something more compelling (next round of readers, perhaps?) comes along.
bchaplin is offline   Reply With Quote