View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 12:46 PM   #34
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabatha View Post
Not going to happen. Check anythingbutipod forums, users there have spoken with Samsung, no more players due to smartphone market!.... Even tho they won't go further than gingerbread, still the best small tabs out there.

Only new Tablets coming in the fall.

Factory Refurbs being sold for the SGP 4.2, and SGP 5.0 both on Amazon and eBay vendors Newegg & BigOutlet. Don't even think you'll see many new iTouch models either.
I don't see "everyone" buying a Smartphone for several good reasons so I think players are still a market.

Maybe Archos will bring out a new model. The Archos 43 is pretty good but is getting old like the Samsung Players.
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote