View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 10:23 AM   #1
jedipencil
Enthusiast
jedipencil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jedipencil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jedipencil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jedipencil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jedipencil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jedipencil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jedipencil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jedipencil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jedipencil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jedipencil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jedipencil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony
Kobo App on my Smartphone

I'm using the Kobo app on my smartphone, and enjoying it immensely. I have one problem though - when I purchase a book through the Kobo website, it doesn't automatically download to my phone, even when I refresh the app. Am I doing something wrong, or there is something I should be doing? I need to go find the book in the app to be able to download it, which can be a problem if I'm away from my computer and can't remember the exact title of the book. Apologies if this is a silly question...
jedipencil is offline   Reply With Quote