View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 04:49 AM   #1
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
Noob preparing Mobi kindle books

I have been working with epub for a while, and understand the CSS and HTML sorta kinda pretty ok. I've been revamping and uploading public domain books to the MR library.

I have been considering learning to prepare books for the Kindle, but I do not own a Kindle. MUST I have a Kindle to properly test, or will Kindle Previewer for PC do the job well enough?

And if I do go down this long lonesome road, which format(s) do you recommend to use?

I look forward to any input you might share with me.
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote