View Single Post
Old 06-18-2014, 09:34 AM   #4
KimberlyFDR
Groupie
KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Fire 7, Fire HD 6, FireStick, Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Connect
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
The Kindle Fire will not show books in the Books tab unless there is an ASIN set -- regardless of the cdetype. (I believe you need both, actually.)
Does that apply to side-loaded documents as well? I ask because I have a ton of fanfiction that I sideloaded with a cover to my Fire and they all show up under Books just fine. I've never had an issue with them showing up in Docs unless I use the Send to Kindle email feature or I don't remove the PDOC tag (when side-loading).
KimberlyFDR is offline   Reply With Quote