Thread: Wrong date
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2008, 03:56 PM   #20
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
You add them on the Windows MobiPocket Reader - right click on any word and select "Add Note" from the popup menu (I think the Pocket PC version lets you add them too). i think they get stored in the ".mbp" file, and that they show up as hyperlinks if you copy that file to the Gen3.
So Gen3 shows these notes but you cannot generate them on the Gen3? Since i assume that the reader does not changet the prc file all information must be in the mbp file. Is the mbp file then a standardized file that works the same on all platforms and that is compatible between platforms?
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote