Thread: MobileRead January 09 book nominations
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008, 03:45 PM   #33
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
That's the third nomination for 1632, so I think it should now make it onto the list of official nominations.

It's true about the sequels, but it really does also work as a stand-alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_mchale View Post
I will third 1632... though I just read it, so I hope you don't mind if I don't read it again .

One warning about 1632.. it works fine as a stand a lone novel... but there are have been a number of sequels, both novels and shorter fiction.... and the number is growing, practically on a daily basis. If you get hooked on the series, well... it could take a prominent place on your reading list for a while.

--
Bill