View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 11:42 AM   #539
JLeighs
Addict
JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, PW
Okay, I've finally jumped into this. I'm not thrilled with anything I've tried so far. I love the Palatino but I'd like it to be a little darker. I've found (for free) Palatino-Medium regular and also italic. What I can't find is bold or bold italic. It's my understanding that if I load a font into the folder, I have to load all types of the font in order for it to work properly. Do I have that right?
JLeighs is offline   Reply With Quote