View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 03:26 AM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by taosaur View Post
The corollary concern is that I'm thinking Calibre will not recognize a device that was previously connected wirelessly if I then connect it via USB, meaning that it will scan those gigs and gigs along with the content I actually want it to manage which it will not realize it is already managing.
The data from any connected device whether via CC or USB use the same two files to store info, metadata.calibre and driveinfo.calibre so when connected via USB it will know what is already on the device from its library. Now how long it will take on first hook up I have no idea. Connect it and see.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote