View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 05:47 AM   #1
muzzex
muzzex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.muzzex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.muzzex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.muzzex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.muzzex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.muzzex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.muzzex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.muzzex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.muzzex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.muzzex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.muzzex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4.1.0
Russian dictionary in Kindle 4.1.0

Hi,

I have a brand new Kindle 4.1.0.
I have downloaded a Ru-En dictionary.
It is not possible to use this to get pop-up translations as Kindle do not support cyrillic language. I can browse the dictionary, but that's not very convenient way to look up words.

A few questions.
1. Can I Jailbreak the device such that it supports also cyrillic letters? I'm 99% sure this does not work. At least that's what I understand from other posts about similar issues.
2. Can I Jailbreak the device to add cyrillic symbols in my "keyboard"? And if so, can I use them to search for Russian words in my dictionary? Will it recognice them and find them?

Thanks for any help,
Muzzex
muzzex is offline   Reply With Quote