View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 09:49 AM   #6
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Just installed this lovely tool, and tested with Amit Agarwal's script...

Works like a wonderful wonderful charm! Thank you spMatti! I can now send books via email directly to my Touch!

And I see it's not a full "sync," it's just the Touch grabbing stuff off the Google Drive. Books on the Touch aren't sent to Google Drive... which is good! Yay

Quote:
Originally Posted by spMatti View Post
It doesn't stop kobo sync. It just runs in background when wireless connection becomes available. When new content is downloaded from Google Drive the hack detects it and inserts a fake/virtual SD card containing all synchronized files from Google Drive. If you have real SD card inserted, it should just synchronize it with Google Drive. I haven't tested that though.
Good to know, thanks

Two more questions:
- am I assuming correctly that this will work on the Glo and Mini as well?
- will it have to be reinstalled (and reauthorised??) after a firmware update?

Last edited by Mrs_Often; 02-11-2013 at 09:58 AM.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote