Thread: True Crime
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 11:06 AM   #27
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestidigitweeze View Post
An excellent recommendation.

For unintentional comedy, I've always liked Ressler's story about choosing to be alone with Ed Kemper and what Kemper took that opportunity to say and do. It was a mistake the author never made again when interviewing any other incarcerated murderer.
I think I remember something of that (it's been a while since I read the books). Shows like Criminal Minds have had scenes based on that though too I think. Art imitating life at it's most truthful I'd guess.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote