View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 08:21 AM   #184
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by fredforkindle View Post
In "Fastboot mode", I run the command "Eraseall" and now the kindle doesn't respond and stuck in the "Tree Screen", cannot enter "Fastboot mode" anymore. Do you guys have any suggestions? or you can declare my kindle totally bricked.
WHY did you ERASE ALL? If you were in an airplane, would you push a button labelled "Self Destruct" too?

"Erase all" means EXACTLY WHAT IT SAYS. You erased EVERYTHING, including the built in u-boot, the built-in fastboot, everything. Rastik did that, and talked about how he recovered with the serial port early on in the kindle touch jailbreak thread.

The fastboot readme and various posts say to only do fastboot commands you are told to use.

Now you need to connect to the serial port and follow the instructions at the FIRST successful debricking report link in the first post in this thread (how I debricked my kindle with a serial port), except you will need to go deeper than that and do what rastik did as well (also linked in the first post).

Last edited by geekmaster; 04-21-2012 at 08:24 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote