View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 03:31 PM   #6
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Quote:
Originally Posted by vugtitan View Post
Can you remember what the book liked like and if it was in novel/fairystory style.
Sorry, I have no idea; I haven't actually read this, just did a quick skim of the opening, which started off with a version of The Tempest retold in prose like someone was telling a bedtime story to the kiddies. They're probably a bit truncated, since there seem to be a lot of retellings to fit into a 500 kb text file, but the storyline didn't seem especially dumbed-down for what little I looked at.

Anyway, you can always click the "Generated HTML" link to look through the book online before you download the e-reader version.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote