Thread: Touch Case for Touch?
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 12:41 PM   #2
khourianya
TechnoBookworm
khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Kobo Glo, Kobo Mini
I put mine in my medge case that I had for my Sony 505 (I think it's the same one they sell for the PRS-600). It fits ok - it is a bit shorter than the Sony so the top straps just barly loop over the top corrners, but it does hold it pretty secure. I have the executive jacket, but they have different cover that would hold it in theposition you wanted.

http://www.medgestore.com/products/prs600-platform.psp

HTH. I'm happy with this setup for mine (for now) but when they release the cases that are specifically for the Kobo Touch - I'll be buying another cover from them.
khourianya is offline   Reply With Quote