View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 01:49 PM   #3
gastan
Addict
gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: LePan II, Kobo Aura
I can get into the site and read the boards but I'm having trouble logging in.

When I tried to log in yesterday the same page just kept reloading without logging me in. When I tried to do a forum search I filled out and clicked all the appropriate things (including typing the captcha box) but it just returned me to the blank search page. Everything going in loops.

Today when I try to log in I keep getting this:
Wrong username or password. You have used up your failed login quota! Please wait 15 minutes before trying again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!
I clicked the forgotten password spot, got the emails from Slatedroid, and reset my password. Still getting the same error message. ???? And I am waiting 15 minutes between tries.

But there are new posts since yesterday so some people are getting in okay. If I can't get logged in soon I'll try re-registering with my other e-mail address and see what happens.
gastan is offline   Reply With Quote