View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 05:49 PM   #1
Care
Aes Sedai
Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.

Device: Kobo Aura and Kobo Mini, had a Nook, NOOKcolor, Nook STR.
Multiple Nooks on one account

Does anybody here have multiple Nooks on their account? The sales guy said if I bought a Nook for my niece and best friend we can all share our books. Has anybody done this? Can everybody read every book I have on my account? My niece is only 12 so I may not want her to have access to every book.

Then, can you use multiple credit cards, or just the one? I am just wondering what the best way to do this is.

And if I register their nooks on my account (I was going to set them up for them), can they they unregister and get their own account if they want to I imagine you can or you wouldn't be able to sell used ones.
Care is offline   Reply With Quote