View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 03:26 PM   #10
Gameboy213
Connoisseur
Gameboy213 can extract oil from cheeseGameboy213 can extract oil from cheeseGameboy213 can extract oil from cheeseGameboy213 can extract oil from cheeseGameboy213 can extract oil from cheeseGameboy213 can extract oil from cheeseGameboy213 can extract oil from cheeseGameboy213 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Onyx Boox Note 2 , Kindle Oasis 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by derek80 View Post
I signed up last night as I thought I'd try this out for about a month to see if I like it. The service includes The Hollywood Reporter, which is what ultimately what made me sign up as I'm a bit of an entertainment news junkie. THR charges $19.95/month for a digital subscription, so for half the price I get a version I can actually read on my PRS-300.

I thought the layout was well done. With each paper page there is a small image of the actual page highlighting the article you are reading and then there are hyperlinks to continue stories that continue on later pages.

I like that I can also access the Edmonton Journal and the Globe and Mail among others.

As far as I can tell there is no DRM other than what pauli mentioned of your name and email being inserted into the header, so there shouldn't be any DRM-compatibility headaches.
How did you get it on your reader? Using the press reader application on a PC and transferring using usb?
Gameboy213 is offline   Reply With Quote