View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 10:39 PM   #28
radius
Lector minore
radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura One, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e, Google Pixel Slate
I like PDF. I think it is a good standard and incredibly useful. I love Postscript which is kind of a great-uncle to PDF.

But I hope that PDF doesn't become the dominant ebook format.

For the PDF enthusiasts above, I wonder if you guys read on more than one device? I flip back and forth over a few devices for the same book depending on the environment/situation. So I might start on my Sony PRS-505, but then read on my Macbook or my desktop PC in little snatches while I wait for other stuff on my computer to finish. And I will continue on my Palm phone as I wait in line etc. This works great with reflowable formats. I can't imagine using the same PDF to go from a little 320x320 phone up to a 1960x1080 PC monitor.
radius is offline   Reply With Quote