View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 07:53 PM   #5
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypernova View Post
I don't know much about this at all, but I'll say this since it might help. How about using the cluster that you can access? Maybe Microsoft Azure platform or other? Here's a program that, acccording to them, would take weeks to calculate that graph but they can do it in seconds using Azure cluster

http://www.dotnetsolutions.ltd.uk/ev.../wikiexplorer/

Again, it just come to my mind when I saw the thread. I'm looking forward the end result
That won't help me because that is a software visualization tool.

from Wikipedia:
Quote:
Originally referring to a specific computer built in 1994, Beowulf is a class of computer clusters similar to the original NASA system. They are high-performance parallel computing clusters of inexpensive PC hardware. The name comes from the main character in the Old English epic poem Beowulf.
Basically, you build a supercomputer from a bunch of PCs (anywhere from 10 to 1k).
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote