View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 07:26 PM   #356
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
What you have looks correct. And it is working here. I had to test as I don't display the column and I realised I hadn't looked at it for a while.

Could you run calibre in debug mode and post the log? That way I can see what is happening. To do this, right-click the preferences button and choose "Restart in debug mode". Calibre will restart. Connect the ereader and do a store for a couple of books. Then close calibre and post the displayed log. Or send it to me in PM.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote