View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 10:10 PM   #125
Mikeyboards
Connoisseur
Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: CybkG3; iPads; Kindle PW2, Fire; NookGlow; KoboGlo, Aura HD, Aura One;
Custom Sleeve - Emergency Version

Yay! Finally received my Kobo Aura yesterday; I love it!
For me, the size is just right. I have several other (6-inch) readers, and this is just the right amount bigger to make me really happy
But.... the darn thing won't fit in my Kobo Glo sleeves! (of course.)

So had to come up with an emergency sleeve, just to keep her safe after I'm done reading each night, and to be sure we're both tucked in snug and tight.
After a quick snip of the scissors (not shown), these snapshots show the official tucking in... And all is well
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	InYouGo.jpg
Views:	471
Size:	1.38 MB
ID:	105060   Click image for larger version

Name:	ALittleFurther.jpg
Views:	463
Size:	1.35 MB
ID:	105061   Click image for larger version

Name:	TuckedInSafe.jpg
Views:	395