View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 04:56 PM   #7
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by whenster View Post
Has anyone successfully installed Sigil onto a 32 bit Ubuntu 12.04 and if so what version of Sigil?
Yes. Sigil version 0.7.2.

Stock install of 32-bit Ubuntu 12.04. I built cmake v2.8.10 using the bootstrap method and installed it using checkinstall.

I then followed the instructions (https://code.google.com/p/sigil/wiki/RunningFromSource) pretty much verbatim... with the exception that instead of building/installing in one step, I did it in two:
Code:
make
then:
Code:
sudo checkinstall --pkgname=sigil-0.7.2 --pkgversion="$(date +%Y%m%d%H%M)" --backup=no --deldoc=yes --fstrans=no --default
Everything works as expected.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote