View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 02:12 PM   #89
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellShock View Post
I have now written some detailed instructions on how to create your own Kobo dictionaries (see the attached HowToCreateKoboDictionaries.zip file).
Thank you very much for providing the marisa binaries for windows and for the instructions.

Especially, writing the instructions must have been a lot of work. If you don't mind I would like to suggest two small changes in order to make them even more useful.

The description of which words go into the 11.html file might easily be misunderstood. Actually, a word/expression goes there if the first or/and second character is not a letter. Examples for the second character being not a letter are <a name="I'd">, <a name="o'clock">, <a name="T4 cell">.

Maybe it would be good to shift the whole explanation about CR and LF to point 3. I do not think that CRs in the html prevent correct processing or displaying, and they have no connection with the index file. On a side note, in the original dicthtml, CR and LF are both omitted, presumably because of performance concerns.

Thank you again for your hard work.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote