View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 03:17 PM   #71
techiegirl
Groupie
techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, iPad Mini, iPhone 6+
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
I have the K4S and the K4B and agree with Blossom, the K4B has the best contrast and nicest background color I have seen in an ereader. The software is exactly teh same, no covers/touch/cloud access.
Me 3. The K4B does look better than the K4S or the KT. I do wish it had the same software as the KPW, but that's not the case.
techiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote