View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 12:50 PM   #4
bill_mchale
Wizard
bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, HPC Evo 4G LTE
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJJ View Post
I got an email from iriver saying the StoryHD is on sale 6-28 thru 6-30 for US$69.99.

It says the sale prices will be effective on Amazon and Buy.com as well as their own E store.

Not as good as Targets close out sale but still not bad for those who missed the boat.
Well, I just checked both sites. On Amazon it is still at $130... and on Buy.com new ones are I think $90... only refurbished ones are $69.99. That is not that low a price on a refurbished unit with a doubtful future.

--
Bill
bill_mchale is offline   Reply With Quote