View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 09:12 PM   #3
capidamonte
Not who you think I am...
capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: PocketBook 360 -- Ivory
I'm not having any trouble renaming files manually. I'm trying to confirm how the Jetbook uses the naming scheme <authorname>#<title>. The point of learning this is to try to convince the Calibre developers to add an option to allow proper naming of files using the Send-To-Device naming options for the Libre (or for Jetbook if it turns out not to be necessary for formats like ePub).

Currently the Jetbook device driver in Calibre ignores the final filename attribute and forces the scheme above.

If you discover anything by looking into it, please reply here.

Thanks.
capidamonte is offline   Reply With Quote