View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 03:28 PM   #115
sakura-panda
Guru
sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2017 10.5" iPad Pro (Kobo, NOOK, Kindle, Google Play Books & Scribd)
Quote:
Originally Posted by spindlegirl View Post
I just realized that Shayne Parkinson's "Promises to Keep" books are on sale for July.

(Smashwords)

Her first one The Sentence of Marriage, is free.
The Next Two:
Mud and Gold
Settling the Account

Have a coupon code on the page to buy them at 50% off. At $3 total for both books, it's a sweet deal.

Edited to add
A Second Chance

I just bought them!
There's a new one, also with 50% off discount code (it's currently in my cart):

Daisy's War

Quote:
"Daisy's War" opens five years after the end of "A Second Chance". The settings and many of the characters from the earlier books are revisited, while a new generation is introduced: that of Amy's grandchildren.
sakura-panda is offline   Reply With Quote