View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 06:41 PM   #11
GeorgeH
Addict
GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
Just saw this pop up. The original art status is unknown. I don't know if the artist(s) were identified, or if they got any residuals. They may have been work-for-hire. If so, they would be PD in Canada, but their status is very gray.

I would recommend building your own covers and leaving off the internal illustrations.

GA, if you want a sample, go to Project Gutenberg Australia and look up Laurence Donovan. Not the best Doc Ghost, but not the worst.
I'll upload the first book, 'The Man of Bronze' with a cover I designed and no other illustrations. If it falls outside of PD then I'll remove it, of course.

Barring objections and dependent on demand I'll reformat and upload more in the series.

Many thanks for the comments!
GeorgeH is offline   Reply With Quote