View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 01:16 PM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderstibbons View Post
But in amongst doing this I knocked off the "File Format" tag, so now I can't sort my books by format (I just want to see the epubs).
Do you mean the 'format' icon disappeared from the tag browser, where tags, series, author, etc are? If so, right-click on any item in the tag browser, choose 'show category', and select formats.

You can also directly search for epubs by typing
format:epub
into the search box. If this is something you will do frequently, then you might want to save it as a search, so it appears in the list of saved searches on the right-hand side.
Quote:
Also I can't work out how to add a column to the library list (for "file format").
You can't. Explains why you can't find it.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote