View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 03:00 PM   #12
Scott Nicholson
Scott Nicholson, author
Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I'm curious, Neil, why you frown at $2 ebooks yet your signature is touting them at Bewrite. I think $2 is a perfectly fair price for an ebook, and I've published in mass market. It's important to compare the income stream over a lifetime, with the author controlling all rights, versus giving a long-term license to a publisher but only getting a couple of payments out of it (and then, usually a long dead time before you get your rights back, if ever.)

Major publishers have an entirely different goal from me. So do agents. If anyone's interested, I just blogged about the sad plight of writers at http://hauntedcomputer.blogspot.com

Good opinions on this forum, I am learning a lot.
Scott Nicholson is offline   Reply With Quote